Happy Wednesday everyone! So this is my very first blog on a weekday but it is also special! I’m having a super busy week but can’t deny the fact that I’m extremely excited on anotherrrrrrrrr level to share with you all this good news.
I got nominated for my first ever award for my blog a few weeks back. It’s the SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD! So I read a lot about it to know what it is and here we are!
‘The Sunshine Blogger Award’ is given to the bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity while spreading sunshine in the blogging community.
All thanks goes to Soni (Soni’s thoughts). I was nominated for this award by her. Soni is a wonderful person just like her blogs are! If you haven’t visited her site yet, you have to check it out now (probably after reading this blog!) Her blog is filled with variety of posts! There is Art, Poems, lots of Motivation and what not. And the pictures that she uploads are created by her and are so beautiful that you just cannot resist appreciating! Her site is one of my favorites. And I’m so thankful to her for nominating me!
Visit her website by clicking on the link below – sonibindaas571181659.wordpress.com
This blog is going to be super long but I hope, I keep you entertained throughout!
So there are some rules that I must stick to regarding this blog. They are as follows –
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people you know, notify them and ask 11 new questions to your nominees.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award photo in your post.
So the fact that amazes me is that Soni nominated me for this award TWO times and I’m so delighted to answer her questions! So there would be 22 amazing questions and my answers to them. (I hope I make the answers amazing too😁) So lets get started!
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD #1
Q. What ‘writing’ means to you?
– Writing is a way for me to express my feelings. Also, the way I write helps me to discover new things about myself. The more I write, the more I get inspired. Also, a quick tip. Never search on google, ‘How to be a writer?’ Because there is no substitute for your experiences. Write what you feel!😊
Q. What inspires you the most in your life?
– Nature is an abstract inspiration for me. I like observing nature as it inspires me a lot. If it’s materialistic, then obviously books! Books can teach you, inspire, entertain and plays a major role in shaping you. Also, if it means people who inspire me; no doubt, my parents! The inspiration I acquire from both of them is totally different which I love the most about them.😊
Q. Do you love adventure? If yes then what is the most interesting adventure journey you did last time?
– Not sure if I really love adventure! If the adventures are blood-curdling, it’s a big NO! (Not a person who will sing ‘Aaj kuch toofani karte hai’) But if it’s exciting, I don’t mind.😋 Not a big fan of trekking but I go for trek once in a year. The last time I had an interesting adventure journey was to Torna Fort, located in Pune, Maharashtra.
Q. What is the most memorable event in your life, which brings a smile on your face always?
– There are many! But to mention one, I’ll note the recent one here. My every birthday has been quite similar. So this year, I celebrated my birthday with all my loved ones. I usually don’t celebrate it, but this year it was different (beautiful different) and it will always be a memorable event in my life. As I’m sitting here and writing my blog, my birthday still brings a smile on my face! 😁
Q. Who is your idol?
– My parents.😊
Q. How would you motivate people in this pandemic time?
– I started this blog site to write something that would motivate people to be positive in this pandemic period. So yes, I think I can motivate people in this pandemic time by my blogs. Also, when I write something and people relate to it, I feel the connection closely and that helps me outspread more motivation.
Q. What is your thought in staying fit?
– This is a perfect question but unfortunately to the wrong person!😅 I think staying fit should come naturally and not by necessarily trying to lose or gain weight. We should be happy as long as we feel good from inside. Also, this is the beginning of festival season! So we will have to make a goal to maintain our fitness. Find some activities you enjoy and try them. It will definitely improve your fitness.😁
Q. What changes this pandemic has brought in your life, Or can say your daily schedule?
– The biggest change this pandemic has brought is that I have at least 2 hours of journaling/writing daily. No matter how good or bad my day is, I never miss a chance to write something. This has many advantages and has helped me to a great extent! I hope I continue this later too.😃
Q. If given chance, then what is the place you would like to visit, and why?
– I have many favorite places to visit on my list! But I really wanted to visit South India this year; but due to the circumstances it is postponed now. Both the nature and culture both are special here. After all India has always amazed me!❤️
Q. In blogging field, where would you want to see yourself after 5 years?
– This is a predictable and unpredictable question at the same time! I always wanted to note down my thoughts. A writer is a person who is never satisfied with his work and so, he keeps experimenting with his work. I always try to give my best. I actually see myself having 260 more blogs in the next 5 years! (Not going to lie. I just calculated.😂) And yes! Unroll more and more SUNSHINE!😊
Q. In your opinion what motto to follow to stay happy and peaceful?
– There is one of my favorite lines that I used in my first blog. It was, “Everyone will storm about and your lantern will go out. But it is you who lights it up again and moves on…” I personally think, being happy and peaceful at the same time is in your hands. So the motto I follow is that believe in yourself. Work hard on yourself. You can always make yourself happy no matter what.
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD #2
Q. Do you love traveling, If yes then what is the most memorable event in your travel journey till date?
– Yes, of course I love traveling! Umm.. There are many, but the most memorable one was a trip to North India. I had no idea about it and I was told two days before leaving. So I was shocked and surprised at the same time but it is one of my best trips!
Q. What is the most happiest memory you have from your childhood?
– I was seven when my brother was born. So all the happiest memories that I remember started from there. It is quite difficult for me to note down one of them.
Q. Are you a foodie? If yes what is your favorite cuisine and why?
– I wish Panipuri was named under a cuisine!☹️ Anyways, I love Indian and Italian dishes!😋
Q. Ever any event made you anxious?
– Not really. But if anythings makes you anxious, then share it with the people you trust. Talking to someone can really help you. And give yourself time to cope up from that situation.😊
Q. What is music for you?
– So the people who have read my earlier blogs would know that I was not a music person. 😅 But I started listening to a lot of music since the pandemic. I also asked for suggestions on my blog and there were so many recommendations!😃 For me, music is stress reliever and something that calms us. And that is why I mostly listen to soothing music.
Q. Why did you start writing blogs? And why only blogs?
– I would surely give a bit of credit to quarantine otherwise I don’t think writing a blog was possible in the near future!😁 I have already told why I started writing blogs and there is no specific reason why only blogs. Maybe the reason why I started writing blogs is because I LOVE reading blogs! (I have discovered my answer! Its the connection.☺️)
Q. What makes you angry immediately?
– Hmmmm.. A reason maybe? Getting angry is just a reaction. 😌
Q. Do you love Me time? If yes then what do you do in your me time?
– Of course I love ME time! I do nothing. Precisely nothing😅 (I think this is the most common answer.) But yes, my me time does not allow it to be ‘smartphone time’. The happiness of being in one’s own company is more important.
Q. If you were given power of God for one day, what would you do?
– I don’t want power of god. Everyone has a different perspective which I don’t think I’ll change.
Q. What is your fitness mantra?
– I have already answered this question.
Q. A true friend – who according to you is a true friend and why?
– I have connected to so many people for the last 5 years but haven’t met a single person who is close to me as much as my school friends. I have only 10 friends from my school and I’m sure, they’re my true friends. Because they have known me for a very long time, they know a lot about me. They are there for me when I need them the most and I’m truly grateful. ❤️ And yes, they are true to me! 😁
I further nominate –
http://sonibindaas571181659.wordpress.com (I would love to read your answers to my questions this time!)
My questions –
- What does sunshine mean to you?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is self-care for you?
- Which is the favorite book that you’ve read?
- Which is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
- Have you ever wanted to be a citizen of another country? If yes, which country?
- Introduce me to a new word that you’ve learned recently.
- What new skills have you acquired during lockdown?
- What were the challenges when you started blogging?
- If you could recreate 2020, how would it be?
- Why should bloggers follow your blog? 😊
Today I had a lovely time answering all these questions! I hope you enjoyed this post too. Also, enjoy your Wednesday. Indulge yourself in a nice cup of coffee or tea. And take care everyone! See you on Saturday. 😊
14th October, 2020